Amanda Palmer Stricken With Food Poisoning After Anniversary Dinner With Neil Gaiman
"Fancy" meal leads to AM ER visit
Storified by Matthew Elliot· Thu, Jan 03 2013 09:12:59
Yesterday, Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer celebrated 2 years of wedded (and tweeted) bliss. Unfortunately, the morning after proved anything but blissful:
Unexpected morning. Amanda and I both got food poisoning from fancy anniversary dinner. I got better. She didn’t. Right now with her in ER.Neil Gaiman
Thankfully, after receiving emergency care, Palmer appears to be on the road to recovery:
Amanda’s on an IV, and is feeling better, and I, who was worried, am very relieved.Neil Gaiman
As are legions of fans/followers, no doubt. Get well soon, AFP. And happy anniversary (despite the obvious unexpected gastric complications).