~by Phil Sloan
1. Dow Rallies to 13500 then collapses to 11000 and recovers back to 12500 at year end.
2. Interest rates on the 10 year US Treasury falls to 1.50% the 30 year Us Treasury falls to 2.75% on deflationary fears. They climb back to finish the year 2.50% on the 10 year and 3.75% on the 30 year.
3. Gold collapses to $1200 than rallies back to 1450 at year end.
4. Oil spikes to $200 as Iraq falls into civil war. Iran attempts to close the straits of Hormuz, but is thwarted by US Navy. Tensions remain high.
5. Scott Walker is recalled in Wisconsin.
6. Republicans go into the convention deadlocked. Establishment candidate emerges as victor. Tea party runs a third party candidate handing the election to Obama. Democrats gain 40 house seats and retain Senate.
7. Greece defaults and is forced to leave EU along with Portugal. Europe goes into deep recession.
8. Occupy Wall Street (OWS) revives in spring with a vengeance. Violence spreads throughout US.
9. Rhetoric escalates in Pacific between US and Chinese navies.
10. Argentina attempts blockade of Falkland Islands.
Any one else got predictions?
This post was read 56 times.