Today at the Agonist Learning Center
Q: Nothing seems to generate more discussion here than patent agents and their limitations relating to the unauthorized practice of law. It seems that everybody has an opinion. Here's what I'd really like to know. Does anybody know of any specific instances where an agent has been disciplined for engaging in the unauthorized practice of law? What exactly did that person do to get in trouble? A: -No, of course not. Patent agents are authorized to practice law by...
Q: I am having so many problems with acid reflux. I can' t sleep well every night. I can't eat well at every meal. I am very afraid of taking drugs. so can you suggest me some of the most common kinds of natural cure?A:Quick Action Plan for Preventing and Treating Heartburn (Acid Reflux of GERD) .1. Conventional physicians recommend over-the-counter antacid medications for heartburn. Although these drugs can provide temporary relief, long-term use may be harmful, as they reduce...
Q: Some law firms charge by the hour for estate planning work; others charge by a flat fee. Ask them up front - don't see anyone who won't give you a free half hour for an initial consultation.A: If someone asks if he/she can have a free consultation, I generally decline. Why should he/she expect one? If I consult with a specialist doctor, I expect to pay for his/her time. Indeed,...
Most Popular Articles
- Free Printable Power Of Attorney
- Accurate Forex Signals
- Florida Power Of Attorney Form
- Electrical Engineering Vs. Electrical Engineering Technology Salaries
- Is It Associate Or Associates Degree?
- Heartburn In Early Pregnancy
- Immigration Law For Students
- Prozac And Alcohol
- Texas Power Of Attorney Form
- What Is Major Medical Insurance?
- On All Three Credit Reports.
- Free Durable Power Of Attorney Forms
- Accounting Degree Vs. Certificate ?
- Celexa Side Effects
- Free Ged Study Guide