1. The things you own have a cost of ownership
2. You are carrying around the emotional weight of the things you don’t use.
3. You don’t learn your lessons on overspending, because you never face reality.
4. You let yourself buy status symbols.
5. You use objects as comfort.
6. You are weighed down.
7. The more stuff you have the more blind you become to it.
8. If you are overspending, you will never see that money again.
9. Each object has a path before you bought it.
10. You like the idea of owning something more than the reality.
What are you some ways the things you own, own you? More details on this blog.
This post was read 45 times.